1. Moisture barrier around doors and windows to help prevent fogging of glass.
2. Seal for automotive air bag inflators.
3. To hold insulation on hot air ducts in industry.
4. Cover resistance wire heating elements to distribute the heat.
5. Splice jumbo rolls of aluminum foil or holding the last lap of narrow width rolls in preparation to annealing the rolls.
6. Ideal as a heat reflective wrap along or over insulations, applied to tubes, engine support structures, missile ground handling equipment, or as a protector from other heat source areas such as hot areas in steel mills.
7. Good holding, splicing, patching or general protecting tape on many applications involving high temperatures.